MBAInternational Business Administration
|Nominal duration||2 years (120 ECTS)|
|Awards||MBA (Master of Business Administration in International Business Administration)|
|Tuition fee||€5,000.00 per year|
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
IELTS 6.0, or equivalent
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The MBA program in International Business Administration takes a cross-disciplinary approach to building a comprehensive understanding of the international business environment in which today’s managers make business decisions. Emphasis is put on leadership, entrepreneurial management and building a healthy organisation.
The program aims to:
- develop good analytical and team-player skills in top specialists and managers, in compliance with professional standards;
- provide a systematic and wide overview of the main concepts of entrepreneurship and administration, academic theory and research methods;
- empower students to identify and create interdisciplinary connections, identify problems and solve them with appropriate measures within given timeframes and within limited information;
- prepare students to work in an area of activity requiring professional qualifications, showing initiative, responsibility, leadership and teamwork skills.
Studies are conducted by experienced scholars and lecturers from Estonia and abroad as well as top professionals and managers from international enterprises.
Business process management module (19 ECTS CREDIT)
- Modern business models (3 ECTS)
- Quality management systems (3 ECTS)
- Strategic management (3 ECTS)
- Supply chain management (3 ECTS)
- Information systems of management (3 ECTS)
- Assessment and management of business processes (4 ECTS)
Management module (20 ECTS CREDIT)
- Healthy organisation (3 ECTS)
- Enterprising management (6 ECTS)
- Social responsibility and ethics (3 ECTS)
- Personal development (3 ECTS)
- Intercultural communication (5 ECTS)
Research module (41 ECTS CREDIT)
- Master seminar (6 ECTS)
- Research methods (5 ECTS)
- Master thesis (30 ECTS)
Economics module (15 ECTS CREDIT)
- Financial analysis and business finances (4 ECTS)
- Managerial economics (4 ECTS)
- Global economy and financial markets (4 ECTS)
- Effects of legalisation of the economy (3 ECTS)
International business administration (25 ECTS CREDIT)
- Elective courses (International Business Administration) (10 ECTS)
- International law (3 ECTS)
- Enterprise finances (3 ECTS)
- International marketing (3 ECTS)
- International organisation development management (3 ECTS)
- HRM strategies and policies (3 ECTS)
With the master degree program in International Business Administration, you will have many opportunities to have a job in the related field. For example:
- Business development manager
- Financial trader
- Human resources officer
- Marketing executive
- Sales executive
- Supply chain manager
- Management consultant