Creativity and Business Innovation
|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Awards||(Bachelor in Creativity and Business Innovation)|
|Tuition fee||€4,820.00 per year|
High school / higher secondary education
The grade in every subject on your higher secondary education diploma must be above 50% of the maximum.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
IELTS 5.5, or equivalent
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Creativity and Business Innovation is a program for aspiring entrepreneurs, product and service managers and corporate leaders. Built on a foundation of best business practices, the curriculum will train you to discover and develop novel business models, inspire co-founders and employees and manage a growing organisation. Nearly a quarter of the curriculum comprises of real-life problem-solving as a part of corporate internships in different European markets.
As a unique opportunity in Estonia, you can study for a semester on the same program at EUAS’ partner universities:
- Vilnius University of Applied Sciences in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Polytechnic Institute of Porto in Porto, Portugal.
Graduates choosing to spend a semester each in Lithuania and Portugal will be awarded a joint first level professional higher education degree certified by two higher education diplomas:
- Professional Bachelor in Business (Vilnius University of Applied Sciences)
- Diploma of Higher Education in Applied Sciences (Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences)
The programme will focus on the acquisition of business general knowledge, business administration and business innovation.
Business administration (20 ECTS CREDIT)
- Legal basics and documentation (3 ECTS)
- Teamwork (5 ECTS)
- Management (5 ECTS)
- Organisational behavior (2 ECTS)
- Personnel management (5 ECTS)
Business processes management (30 ECTS CREDIT)
- Economics (4 ECTS)
- Sales and market mechanisms (10 ECTS)
- Business analysis (5 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of business (3 ECTS)
- Enterprise financial management (4 ECTS)
- Organizational communication (4 ECTS)
Final thesis and internship (30 ECTS CREDIT)
- Internship I (20 ECTS)
- Final paper (10 ECTS)
Value acquisition and implementation (22 ECTS CREDIT)
- Knowledge and philosophy of science (5 ECTS)
- Business ethics (4 ECTS)
- Corporate social responsibility (4 ECTS)
- Self-management in university (4 ECTS)
- Intervention theory and practice (5 ECTS)
General competences (18 ECTS CREDIT)
- Self development (3 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurial behavior and characteristics (9 ECTS)
- Communication (4 ECTS)
- Public speaking (2 ECTS)
Creativity and business innovation (60 ECTS CREDIT)
- Internship II (20 ECTS)
- Research methods (3 ECTS)
- Academic writing (2 ECTS)
- Estonian for the beginners (5 ECTS)
- Innovation strategy ([5 ECTS)
- Business models and evolutionary strategic development (10 ECTS)
- Creativity as a Scientific Field of Study (5 ECTS)
- Enchancing creativity (5 ECTS)
- Individual creativity (5 ECTS)
During the studies, you will be given the change to real-life problem-solving tasks as a part of corporate internships in different European markets.
Graduates of the program find employment in different fields of expertise, such as:
- supply chain
- business development
- business management
- leadership development programs